I will preface this post with one fact. Pregnancy makes my skin quite nice on its own, but after I started this skin routine I’ve never gotten more “You’re glowing!” or “Your skin looks amazing!” compliments.
This is a review of the Korean skincare company Saranghae’s 5 step skincare routine.
Here’s a quick run down on what the 5 steps are-
1. I absolutely love the formula of this cleanser! I used to use a very foaming Dermologica cleanser and this one is MUCH more moisturizing. My very dry skin never feels dry after using it, I have never found another cleanser that can do that. I also haven’t had a single blemish since I started using it which is a great bonus.
2. This essence is AMAZING! I use it in the morning and before applying a full face of makeup. I used it like a primer and it made my foundation glide on and look super smooth.
3. The firming cream is very moisturizing, without being thick. It layers on the skin very light and smooth. I can’t say I’ve been able to see firming take place on my skin because I’ve only used it for two weeks, and at only 23 I don’t have TON that needs firming. But I do love to use it as a little moisturizer before bed, and to hopefully prevent aging on my skin. The only thing I’m not crazy for is the scent of this, but if a skin product is effective- it’s much more important than scent!
4. To be honest this is the first eye cream I’ve ever used, but I really like it. I did notice right away less puffiness under my eyes, which is a constant on me since I became a mom! It glides on very smooth, is a pretty thin, and a little goes a long way!
5. I love these! However, the first time I just stuck one straight on my face and it continually dripped liquid down my chest. So, the next time I decided to wring it out just a little bit first and that made it work perfectly. Afterwards, my skin felt insanely smooth and looked very youthful and dewy.
Overall this line of products is a big win in my book!
*This product was sent complimentary for the review purposes. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
About Saranghae Saranghae is an award-winning Korean 5 Step Anti-Aging skin care routine that heals, regenerates and protects your skin. Saranghae’s focus on natural ingredients, highly effective products, and excellence in customer service has helped them become the fastest growing Korean skin care brand in the United States. For more information please visit: www.lovesaranghae.com
I’ve waited in reviewing this brand until I had tried out and added a few different pieces of theirs to my wardrobe. After every item from them I wore, I just wanted more! I got a few pieces before I was pregnant, when nursing, and into my second pregnancy.
My absolute favorite thing about this brand is that almost all its pieces can be worn during any stage. Whether it’s pre or post or during pregnancy, or while breastfeeding. I HATE spending money on expensive maternity clothing that I will never wear again after pregnancy. But with this brand it was never a concern, I know I’ll rock these at any time. Not to mention the material is absolutely amazing, very soft and stretchy!
I would recommend PinkBlush as one of my favorite maternity and regular fashion lines of all time!
This dress turned out absolutely stunning in our family photoshoot.
This dress is one of my favorite comfy, casual , any-day wear dresses.
This kimono goes with all kinds of different outfits and always gets complimented when I’m out!
More PinkBlush for our second pregnancy reveal! This dress is so comfortable (and has pockets!)
Here it is, my all time favorite dress. Doesn’t get any cuter, or more comfortable for wear during uncomfortable times in pregnancy. It’s just so gorgeous on, and so soft, I just want to live in it!
Another favorite maternity dress of mine, but I’m sure will still be worn when I’m not pregnant anymore. This dress makes me feel good about myself on days when my belly is trying to sabotage that! 😂<<
st but not least, my last PinkBlush order was this super pretty one for my gender reveal party. As with every other item, I would wear this every single day and will wear it after pregnancy as well.
As you know, my baby just turned one! 😭 I’m working on keeping it together, guys!
I was so ecstatic to take our family photos with our big one year old though! If you check one blog post back you can see all of the pictures!
Naturally, I was beyond excited to receive a gorgeous dress from Pink Blush for the shoot. If you haven’t heard of Pink Blush by now, they are an absolutely stunning maternity and women’s clothing line. They sell some of the most gorgeous floral maxi dresses I’ve ever seen.
The reason they’ve got the maternity fashion game on lock is because they look amazing on you, pregnant or not. I have a great dress from their women’s line I love, but the dress I wore for our family pictures was actually a maternity style! It’s nice to know that I have beautiful dresses that will still fit me when I am pregnant again. Not to mention, as a breastfeeding mama the most important question is answered- can I pull my boob out in this? They have so many soft gorgeous options that are nursing friendly, I can’t even believe it!
You can find the dress I wore for the shoot here.
*I received this dress as part of the PinkBlush Ambassador program. All opinions are my own.